JADE are open for business!
Given the turbulent times we want to ensure our customers that we will continue to provide the high levels of service that we pride ourselves on here at Jade. As Jade continues to respond to the COVID-19 situation, we have concentrated on keeping our employees safe while fulfilling the needs of our customers in today’s rapidly changing environment. Closely following government advice, we have stepped up measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus and save lives whilst having a fully operational factory to make every effort to keep up with demand. Our showroom remains closed until future notice.
How we have changed our working policies
• We have reconfigured production lines to allow workers to remain at least 2m apart
• We plan ahead to minimise contact between workers by having the same crews working together rather than mixing crew members on different shifts so we can continue to work in the event one team is taken out of action due to illness.
• We have staggered breaktimes and closed our canteen so that staff can continue to practice social distancing whilst taking breaks.
• Our highly specialised team are able to carry out works providing they are well and have no symptoms no matter how mild, and are not isolating with their families.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning in both our offices and factory, pausing production throughout the day to disinfect if necessary.
• Provision of multiple locations for soap, water and sanitiser gel on site.
• Our office staff are now using previously unused private office space to allow them to social distance effectively.
• Wherever possible we are facilitating working from home.
How we are working to protect you in your home
• No work should be carried out in any household which is isolating, or if any individual is classed as being high-risk. We will be in touch via telephone to discuss this prior to our arrival.
• Wherever possible we will maintain a safe distance from household occupants.
• Wherever possible our fitters will wash their hands frequently using soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Hand sanitiser will be carried on their persons and used where facilities are not available.
As we monitor the spread of the virus, we will continue to update you on any new developments. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any questions, feedback, or if we can help in any way.