About our Composite Doors
The new and modern door designed to look traditional and secure. A composite door is a sold foam and timber filled slab covered with a glass reinforced polymer (GRP Skin) creating a stunning easy to clean surface with the traditional looking grained effect.
features of our composite doors
- Ideal for either front or back doors
- Huge range of slab options available with various glass designs
- Various colour slabs available at no extra cost to white
- Various colour options for outer frame
- Outward or inward opening
- Low U-Values for cheaper heating bills
- Threshold options – normal PVC to DDA compliant low aluminium
- Choice of handle colours – White, chrome, grey, gold etc..
- Suitable for both Double & Triple glazing
- Internally beaded for enhanced security
- Multi point locking mechanisms
- Secure By Design & PAS24 tested & approved
- “A” Rated
- Multi chamber frames with fully enclosed reinforcement chambers
- Guaranteed for 10 years
Want to find out more?
We fabricate everything ourselves in our Dewsbury Factory. We use the best PVC profile & hardware available on the market and all windows & doors are quality check before leaving our factory.
We are members of the police scheme “Secure By Design” (SBD). Our windows & doors are annually 3rd party security tested to the highest UK standards, regulated by the police.
We have everything you need for replacement windows at home or for a commercial building. Pick any colour you want lots of different window & door designs.
We are proud to be local, here in Dewsbury, supporting local businesses and people as well as working with ALL British suppliers. Come down for a factory tour or see our products.